The Metropolis of Lincoln will provide Christmas tree drop-off internet sites via Monday, Jan. 18 at these places:
• Ballard Park, 3901 N. 66th St.
• Holmes Lake Park, South 70th Street and Regular Boulevard, parking ton west of north softball field
• Oak Lake Park, a few blocks south of Cornhusker Freeway on North 1st Avenue
• Tierra Park, South 29th Street and Tierra Travel
• Seng Park at College Put, North 50th and Garland streets
• Woods Park, South 31st and J streets, southeast corner of the parking ton.
All decorations, tinsel, lights, skirts, disposal bags and stands ought to be removed from trees. This is the 34th 12 months for the City’s tree fall-off service, the oldest method of its variety in the state. The energy is a collaboration involving the Reliable Waste Functions Division of the Transportation and Utilities Section and the Parks and Recreation Section.
Boy Scout Troop 8 gives a services to decide on up trees and transportation them to a Town fall-off web-site. Pickup dates are Jan. 1, 2, 3, 9 and 10. Pay a visit to scoutingfortrees.com or phone 402-965-1458 to plan a pickup. Trees ought to be placed on the entrance lawn by 9 a.m. The service is free of charge, but donations are appreciated.