June 20, 2024

mvnavidr

Comfortable residential structure

Crews set out hearth at Eugene property

EUGENE, Ore. – A Eugene residence caught hearth Thursday afternoon, and crews worked challenging to put the flames out.

Firefighters responded to the 3200 block of Michael Lane at about 3 p.m.

The hearth was in the attic and the 2nd floor, and quite a few items of equipment were being used to fight the blaze.

“So I walked over below and saw flames coming out of this home and it freaked me out simply because it scares me that flames can just appear out of a household like that,” mentioned neighbor Carla Wysocki.

A man and dog that have been within the residence made it out risk-free.

The dwelling suffered substantial water and hearth injury. The roof had commenced to collapse in places, authorities included.

Stay with KEZI for the most recent.